Sunday, March 23, 2014

Gata AND 10 CHILDREN

  I wasn't sure how I would introduce myself with this blog because I have so many things going on. I thought "What best describes GATA?" The answer is simple: MOTHERHOOD. With everything that I love to do, nothing beats being a mother....of 10 CHILDREN!
  Life was crazy when I decided to seriously immerse myself in acting, comicbook modeling and alternative fashion, but if you infuse 10 children being peppered throughout..it equals interesting.

 I truly enjoy motherhood. I had been faced most of my adult life with people telling me that I could never follow my dreams as an entertainer and have a family at the same time. It just DOESN'T work. Well, although I'm not super famous of anything of the like, I beg to differ. I can support my family doing what I LOVE. So, what do I do? Well, that's a mouthful! I'm an actress (Bachelor Party in the Bungalow of the Damned, Step Up 3D, Bikini Bloodbath Christmas etc)


My acting name is my REAL name; Monique GATA Dupree. My alter ego is Tha Original Gata; the name I go by...
I'm also an alternative model, producer, comicbook model, wrestling valet, vocalist for Negro Childe & store owner http://www.liz.storenvy.com http://www.harajukugata.storenvy.com. I'm pretty much considered a weirdo, different, crazy, wild and so many other names. 
I just love to entertain & be true to who I am! I wear cat ears because I feel comfy in them. I love wearing furry things. But most of all, I LOVE hanging out with my babies...the little ones, the adult children and all inbetween. 
This is just a small glimpse into my life and the happy craziness in it.
I hope you will enjoy what's to come!
Monique Dupree
Tha Original Gata
http://www.moniquedupree.com
http://www.imdb.me/thaoriginalgata





 

2 comments:

  1. Just a seriously talented lady with a great heart. Not to mention an amazing mom with a work ethic that is unmatched from anyone I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ve never known a woman who didn’t have a passion for shopping. I want you to receive shopping discounts with free new Smartphone app; this Smartphone App is at no cost to you, and saves you money at local stores and shops in your area as well as at national brand name stores even online!!! Download the PAID2SAVE App onto your Smartphone and register the app with this code 9756284 and enjoy the saving for Christmas and into the New Year. Share code with family, friends, or whoever there’s no limit on the amount the code can be used. Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete